How to Apply
Dates: February 19-22, 2019
- Early Abstract Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Regular Abstract Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Early (by October 31): $75.00
- Regular Fee (by November 30): $100.00
- Fill out the online application form. Note that only research involving human subjects or the review of patient charts will be considered clinical science. Final decisions will be made by the ESRF Executive Committee.
- Submit your abstract(s) in a MS Word Document along with the Letter of Endorsement Form signed by your mentor to Isabel Perez. The Letter of Endorsement Formmust be signed by your research mentor or faculty adviser stating that the student submitting the abstract was responsible for the major portion of the work.
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the ESRF Executive Committee and, if deemed acceptable, you will be notified of the decision via email.
- Upon acceptance to the Forum, we will respond by email with the Letter of Acceptance and Hotel Accommodation Form.
- The registration fee is due upon receipt of the Letter of Acceptance. Instructions on how to pay the registration fee will be provided in your letter.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to present at the conference, you must provide written notification with the consent of your advisor in order to receive a full refund.
Enjoy a satisfying research forum with your peers in South Florida!